Institute has professionally qualified and experienced team of faculty which is dedicatedly devoted to develop knowledge, skills, attitudes, and value through dynamic and interactive methods of learning and grooming the trainees who are future entry-level manpower of the hospitality industry.
MOHD SHAHID HASNAIN
Our Expert Instructors
SANJIB KUMAR DEY
- Completed Master of Hotel Management under Uttarakhand Open University
- Completed Master of Human Resource Management from Annamalai University
- Completed B.B.A from Madras University
- Completed Diploma in Hotel Management from Tamilnadu State Technical Board of Education
- Certificate course in Resort management, Educational Institute of The American Hotel and Lodging Association, 2001
- ‘Meeting the Aspiration of Our Students’ staff conference at I.I.H.M
- ‘Potential unlimited’ one day workshop on life coaching skills
- ‘Pan Asian cooking’ By IIHM and Tajsats
- ‘NEN foundation course in entrepreneurship’ at IIM Kolkata organized by national entrepreneurship network 2009
- ‘Direct trainer skills course’ at IHM ROHTAK 2015
- Attended ‘workshop on CLF training” 2019
- Attended one week workshop on ‘Academic research in hospitality and tourism’ at MDU Rohtak, 2019
- Attended 3-Days Workshop on Paper Development at IIM Rohtak, 2019
- Attended one week Workshop on Food Fortification at Central University of Haryana by Ministry of Human Resource, Govt of India
- FDP on emotional intelligence, training of trainer, leadership, stress management, RTI by NPTEL and AICTE
- Hotel Trident, Chennai
- Empee Institute of Hotel Management, Chennai
- International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata (2004- 2012)
- Lecturer at Ihm Rohtak (D.O.J- 28/6/12)
- Senior Lecturer at Ihm Rohtak (D.O.J- 11/7/13)
- HOD at Ihm Rohtak (D.O.J- 5.9.19 Till Date )
PANKAJ KUMAR SINGH
Mr. Pankaj Kumar Singh is an alumnus of IHM Pusa. He hold’s masters degree in Tourism Management from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi. He is UGC NET qualified and is a Certified Learning Facilitator. He has also gone through Direct Training Skills (DTS). He possesses a combined experience of 16 years including Industry & teaching which includes working with Taj Group & IHM Pusa. He has several research papers published in reputed national and international journals. He has also contributed chapters for Hospitality curriculum in UGC’s E- Pathshala module. At present, he is looking after the Food Production department with additional tasks like Hostel Warden, THIMS Coordinator, and Deputy Superintendent- Examination for the Institute.
- 16 Years of experience in Industry and Academia
- Certified Learning Facilitator
- UGC- NET Qualified
- Masters in Tourism Management
- B.Sc (HHA) from IHM PUSA
- Online Elementary FDP on “Innovative Techniques for Teaching Pedagogy and Impactful Research” organized by National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh through AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy.
- Faculty development programme on “Transformation of teaching methodology to digital mode” organized by Amity University, Kolkata.
- Online Faculty development programme on “Research and its Role in Academic development: Digitalization the way Forward” organized by IHM Bhopal
- Skill enhancement workshop on “Properties Development and Facility Planning” organized by IHM Lucknow
- “Direct Trainer Skills” Course
- “Culinary Development Workshop” organized by Dr Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management catering and Nutrition, Chandigarh
- “Food Regulations with Focus on Catering Industry” organized by NCHMCT and Quality Council of India
- 5-day Faculty Development Programme on “Advanced Experimental Learning and activity based pedagogy”, organized by Mind Bridge Asia at Binsar, Uttarakhand
- Faculty Development Programme on “Advance Pedagogic Techniques and Emotional Intelligence”, organized by Mind Bridge Asia at Mukteshwar, Nainital
- Published research papers in reputed Journals like African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure; International Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Systems etc.
- Contributed two chapters of Housekeeping on “Housekeeping Inventories” and “Budgeting for Housekeeping” for UGC- ePG Pathshala module
RAJA RAM PANDIT
Mr. Raja Ram Pandit, Lecturer cum Instructor is an Alumnus of Institute of Hotel Management, IHM Bhopal. He possesses Master’s Degree in Tourism Management (MTM) from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi & also Master’s Degree in Hotel Management (MHM) from Uttrakhand Open University (UOU), Haldwani, Uttarakhand. He possesses a combined experience of 17 years including industry & teaching includes working with IHM Bhopal & IHM Rohtak.
Mr. Brijesh Wadhwa is an Alumnus of IHM Lucknow. He holds a Master’s Degree in Travel & Tourism Management (MTTM) from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi & also a Master’s Degree in Human resource Management from Sikkim Manipal University. He has done PGDM in retail management from IMT Gaziabad. He possesses a combined experience of 15 years including Industry & teaching which includes working with the Taj group of hotels and the Oberoi group of hotels. At present, he is heading the Bakery and Confectionery department at Institute.
MUNESH KUMAR DADHA
Mr. Munesh kumar Dadha is working as a lecturer-cum-instructor. He is an alumnus of Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel management Chandigarh, where he completed his B.Sc. (Hospitality and Hotel Administration). He possesses a diverse range of academic accolades. He has completed his Masters in Hotel management, MBA in Hospitality Management, Masters in Tourism management, Post Graduate Diploma in Food safety and quality management, Diploma in Training and Development, Diploma in French language studies (DELF A2). He is a certified hospitality trainer (CLF) from IHM Pusa. He is Direct training skill certified (DTS). He has an international exposure of France. He has undertaken various seminars, workshops and training programs. He is heading Food and beverage department of the institute. Also, he is discharging his duties as Training and placement team member. He possesses an excellent track record. He has got motivational management style to guide and counsel the students.