Instructions to Newly Admitted Students in B.sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration in the Session 2017-18
As a new member of IHM, Rohtak family, we welcome you to the Institute located on main Rohtak-Delhi Bye Pass, Tilyar Lake, Rohtak. Congratulations on your success in JEE 2016. Please note the following carefully:
- The classes of 1st semester will commence from 17.07.2017 or as mentioned in your allotment letter. Beside the fee of 1st semester already deposited by you at the admission centre, you will have to deposit Rs.1500/- as minor charges to cover the charges for identity card, library and midterm examination etc as mentioned in the website. (Reporting schedule will be from 10.07.2017 to 14.07.2017)
- In case hostel is allotted, you will have to deposit Rs. 23,750/- as 1st instalment of hostel & mess fees through pay fee challan available in the Institute and on website www.ihmrohtak.com and you can occupy the hostel on 16.07.2017 in the afternoon. During your reporting time you will be briefed regarding the possibilities of allotment of hostel.
- Hostel fees once deposited will not be refunded, except caution money .Please read the hostel rules very carefully.
- In case you have not been allotted hostel, then it is advised, that you should visit Rohtak 2 to 3 days in advance to find a suitable paying guest accommodation.
- You will have to carry with you following in original and self-attested copy:
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- School leaving cum character certificate/ Migration Certificate (original)
- Medical Certificate
- 10 passport size photographs.
- Certificate of Category if any.
- Receipt of fees of 1st semester deposited at the admission centre.
- Anti ragging Affidavit by the candidate.*
- Anti ragging Affidavit by the parents.*
- Any other documents ( as per instructions of NCHMCT)
UGC Regulation 2009 for Anti-Ragging
Anti-ragging Form for Students
Anti-ragging Form for Parents
Please note that use of mobile phone is strictly banned inside the building of the Institute and defaulters will have to pay very heavy fine including confiscation. For other details please read the guideline page of the Institute especially rule 10 (b) regarding the punctuality.
Parents are required to meet the undersigned after completing admission formalities.